Timeless pieces lovingly created in New Zealand. The perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Or just to treat yourself.
Our Paua Shell Large Pendant Necklace celebrates the Paua – a beloved icon of New Zealand. Paua shell waste from sustainable paua farm, upcycled into unique jewellery that celebrates harmony between sustainability and New Zealand’s unique beauty.
* Paua farm shell waste from Northland paua farm.
* Handcrafted from an authentic paua shell with back dipped in metal.
* Dangles from sterling silver-based chain.
* Celebrates New Zealand Maori tradition of connectivity and harmony.
* Eco-conscious sourcing ensures ethical practices.
* Each shell’s variations create truly one-of-a-kind pieces.
Shell Height: Approx. 30-40mm (varies).
Chain: Adjustable, 40-45cm Gold plated sterling silver or 45-50cm sterling silver fine cable chain
Small New Zealand paua shell, hand sculpted with clay and created into a drop pendant. Sterling silver-plated at 3 microns. Hangs on a fine dainty sterling silver chain necklace. A sustainably sourced waste product from a local paua farm that we have transformed into a beautiful piece of jewellery.
Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) are native marine molluscs that can be found in shallow water around New Zealand’s coastline. Their unique beauty symbolises New Zealand’s natural environment. Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades and only gets better with time.
Due to the use of natural materials each product is unique so may vary slightly to images.