Timeless pieces lovingly created in New Zealand. The perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Or just to treat yourself.
Our Paua Trio Dangle Earrings celebrate the Paua – a beloved icon of New Zealand. Paua shell waste from sustainable paua farm, upcycled into unique jewellery that celebrates harmony between sustainability and New Zealand’s unique beauty.
* Paua farm shell waste from Northland paua farm.
* Handcrafted from an authentic paua shells with back coated in lacquer.
* Dangles from sterling silver-based hoops.
* Celebrates New Zealand Maori tradition of connectivity and harmony.
* Eco-conscious sourcing ensures ethical practices.
* Each shell’s variations create truly one-of-a-kind pieces.
Height: approx 35-30mm
These miniature paua shells, with its outer shell delicately hand sculpted with beachstone clay and speckled with New Zealand beach sand, is a testament to the care and attention put into every piece. The use of sustainably sourced shells from a local paua farm shows our commitment to the environment, making this necklace not only a beautiful accessory but also an eco-friendly choice.
In Maori tradition, paua shells are a symbol of harmony and connectivity in relationships, making this necklace the perfect gift for your whanau / family and loved ones.
Due to the use of natural materials each product is unique so may vary slightly to images.